Are you looking for another ordinary supply chain leadership position? STOP reading & DO NOT apply!
We are looking for an impact player* who is interested in continuing his career but who appreciate being perceived as individuals.
Our client has ambitious goals and we expect the same from you!
For the newly created key position without leadership responsibility, we are looking for.
Chief Supply Chain Expert/ Scientist* Europe
Germany or the Netherlands - ca. 200k€+ & bonus
Are you a "person of action" with several years of experience as Supply Chain Expert/ Scientist *?
Are you looking for the next career step with room for maneuver?
Do you want to make a difference in the world?
3 x Yes? Great, this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Our client is one of the world's largest companies. A global technology leader with thousands of employees and numerous international production and sales companies.
1. Gain insights into the development trend of Supply Chain and logistics processes and technologies in Europe, including but not
limited to postponement manufacturing, automation (automation line, robot, and RFID), simulation, intelligent terminal, and logistics
visualization, to support HQ's global capability planning and development.
2. Deeply understand client´s supply chain, find business improvement and innovation opportunities based on industry and technology insights
from the perspective of European Supply Center, and develop transformation plans to improve the efficiency of physical goods circulation.
3. Introduce applicable technologies and tools, provide advanced physical circulation engineering solutions for business units, and manage
technological innovation and implementation processes, including technical communication, technology planning, solution design,
project implementation, and lifecycle management, to continuously improve the operation efficiency of physical goods and reduce costs.
1. Have 10+ years' relevant professional background and experience.
2. Have extensive connections with leading manufacturing companies in Germany, such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Volkswagen.
3. Have successful practices and profound expertise in leading manufacturing technologies, supply chain logistics management, model
innovation, and new technologies (e.g.autonomously-driven vehicles, robot, artificial intelligence, algorithm design and simulation.)
4. Experience and successful practices in automation equipment and sensing, postponement manufacturing, and lean logistics in the
manufacturing and logistics domains are preferred.
5. Have expertise and successful practices in the supply chain simulation and blockchain.
* TALENT counts , GENDER no matter